How to hire students
If you want to receive applications for student employment, you will post the position in Hire-A-Niner. This applies to all paid positions, whether you hire temp-wage, federal work-study (FWS) positions, new GAs, or UPIPs.
Post your open student positions in Hire-A-Niner
- To advertise an available student temp wage, FWS, or GA position, create a posting in Hire-A-Niner.
- Student employment opportunities are no longer posted in Niner Talent.
Creating your Hire-A-Niner employer account
- If you are not a current user of Hire-A-Niner, and are interested in posting any student employment position, you will need to create an account in Hire-A-Niner.
- To do so, go to hireaniner.uncc.edu, click on the EMPLOYER tab, and create a new username and password (this is not connected with your NinerNET password).
- Once you submit your employer account information, your account will be reviewed. You will receive an email notification once your account is approved.